Hello all, good discussion today.
- Friday, March 26th: SRD on Act 5.
- Monday, March 29th: Post you thesis paragraph on the blog—I would like you all to see each thesis and the feedback given: Click here or link. Also, video critique # 2 is due in class, proper MLA formatting. Click here for link. (Look at Stephany’s paper (and my comments) posted on the blog. We will tie up loose ends in class in Hamlet.
- Tuesday, March 30: SRD on Ross C Murfin’s “Feminist Criticism and Hamlet” & Elaine Showalter’s “Representing Ophelia: Women, Madness, and the Responsibilities of Feminist Criticism.” (Essay emailed as pdf—please print in my room or at home.)
- Wednesday, March 31st: SRD on Ross C Murfin’s “Psychoanalytic Criticism and Hamlet” & Janet Adelman’s “’Man and Wife Is One Flesh’: Hamlet and the Confrontation with the Maternal Body.” .” (Essay emailed as pdf—please print in my room or at home.)
- Thursday, April 1: Tie up loose ends in discussion. Hamlet Reader’s Notebook due.
- Friday, April 2nd: No School
- Monday, April 5th: Annotated Bibliography Due—25 sources (max of 5 from internet, unless you were given permission for a different variation.) You will also need 70 research cards.